Thursday 5 April 2012

Goodbye Canada

It's been fun but it's time for me to leave again. Another few weeks of friends and family; movies, games, conversation and general excitement. As always I didn't have enough time with everyone but I'm really looking forward to this last week of my trip and then getting home. I don't remember what it's like to not live out of a bag. But the prospect of my own bed and better tasting toothpaste didn't make it any easier to say goodbye to Catie for the last time (it wasn't easy to say good bye to any of you but Catie gets to be mentioned by name because she's Catie).
The adventure isn't over yet though. Coming up: New York, Salem and San Fransisco.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy,
    Had a lovely chat with your Mum the other day. Great to hear you are coming home! Thought we may have lost you to Canada. All well back here. Looking forward to seeing you, enjoy New York and San Fran.
    Regards
    Pam

    ReplyDelete