Tuesday 4 October 2011

No update today

Well I wrote a nice big update on my phone but the internet at this hostel is incredibly unreliable. It took about an hour yesterday to succeed in checking just my email and bank account. So I wrote the update assuming that it would only require about a minute of connection to post it once it was written and that should only take about half an hour on this internet. But apparently by the time I started my phone only had 10 minutes of battery left. I will charge it and try again later but you might not get it until we get to Madrid tomorrow night. Also the y and z keys are backwards for some reason on this keyboard. I will try to fix all of the mistakes (I never realised how much I use y) but I might miss some because it is underlining every word in red so that will not help me. Also I cannot find the apostrophe. It is marked on the key but does not show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment