Sunday 30 October 2011

Oh so busy.

So I finally have decent internet and am too tired to write anything. I am hopping from place to place without much down time at the moment so I am keeping very busy. Since I last wrote I have been to Genova, Venice, Bologna, and Florence. I had less than 24 hours in Venice. Probably in Genoa too. And tomorrow I'm going to Siena for the day. So now, when I have a bit of time I don't really want to spend it writing about how busy I've been. Don't you feel loved? Maybe tomorrow evening I will have the energy. Or the next day when I am hoping to do a day trip to San Gimignano and then catch an evening train to Perugia. Or maybe I will never again have enough time to sit down and write a decent update.

1 comment:

  1. Pfff... you're rubbish. Don't you know I'm travelling vicariously so my adventure never ends? I haven't been to San Gimignano or Perugia so I expect extra details! Write it up, stupid cow ;)

    ReplyDelete