Friday 30 December 2011

Will a photo do?

I know I should update this but I just can't be bothered. This one way communication thing is kind of annoying at times. So will a picture suffice? What about 2 pictures. That's like 2000 words right? And I probably wouldn't have written that much anyway.

So this is the Neuschwanstein castle in Germany and a view over Füssen from the castle which we went to today.

So I hope that will satisfy you for now because you probably won't get more for a few days.



3 comments:

  1. Does no one else put comments here? My problem with the photos is that I can't make them bigger. Tiny little castle. Like back in Sylvania animal days. Hope you feel like writing soon.Your silence but appreciative audience awaits. I sent the blog address out with my CHristmas cards! Momb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't the only one to comment but at a quick count you are winning. Closely followed by dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please! It's been days!!!! Write something!M

    ReplyDelete