Sunday 13 November 2011

Not bad at all

So apparently my last post ended up with a tone of travel is hard. I blame the night train. I don't function well on little sleep. Yes I had some complications in Naples but I still had a good time.  I enjoyed everything in between the complications. That's the thing about travelling this way, sometimes things don't go your way. But rest assured I am still having fun and am usually pretty happy. Yesterday I had an awesome day in Syracuse. Sicily is a huge bother to get to and I guess I communicated that fairly well but it is absolutely worth it.
So just a quick post to reassure people because the feedback I've gotten in the last few days had been along the lines of "sounds like it hasn't been easy". Well it hasn't always been easy. But it wouldn't be much of an adventure if it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment